July 13 – 19, 2015
A Week-long, Free Open Source Conference in NYC
- Thursday was *Training Day* with workshops on AngularJS, Git, NodeJS, Sass, TypeScript & Drupal
- Friday was *Summits Day* with day-long highly-focused tracks across a range of sectors and technologies.
- Saturday & Sunday are the main conference days with Sessions, Plenaries and a Keynote by the father of Software Freedom.
- The full conference program (Thurs-Sun) is preceded by preconferece sprints (Mon-Wed) which also continue all week long (Monday to Sunday), culminating with a special Sprint Day on Sunday to close out the camp.
- Be sure to keep the fun times going and join us for the social events, Friday to Sunday and stay tuned here for daily updates.
We have a number of special initiatives that we run at NYC Camp: