About NYC Camp
A Global Gathering of Open Source Enthusiasts
NYC Camp (pronounced "nice camp") is an open source conference, with a focus on accelerated learning to help attendees contribute back to their projects and communities. This annual grassroots conference brings together enthusiastic beginners and experienced developers from around the world.
One of our major goals is to help attendees boost their learning. We bring together some of the most active minds in open source to help developers move past the plateau and surmount the learning curve from an intermediate level to advanced. We also provide free trainings for attendees of all skill levels.
Our content and audience are Drupal-centric, but also encompass a broad range of related open source technologies and communities.
NYC Camp is 100% free for attendees, run solely by volunteers and is a not-for-profit event. Our conference is only made possible by the generosity of our partners.
NYC Camp includes many great activities:
- Helpful trainings for beginners and decisions makers
- Insightful summits with cased studies and knowledge-sharing
- Fun evening social events on Friday and Saturday
- Exciting sessions focused on beginner and expert content on Saturday & Sunday
- Compelling keynotes on Saturday
- Awesome sprints and contrib events on Sunday.
Thanks to generous support from the United Nations, NYC Camp will be held at the UN's global headquarters in mid-town Manhattan.
If you have questions or concerns please contact the NYC Camp organizing team at firstname.lastname@example.org.