Sessions Submissions Closing Soon
Sessions Submissions for NYC Camp will be closing next week on Tuesday, June 16, 2015.
This is an ideal opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with a broad audience of participants from youth to professionals. We are seeking innovative presentation proposals on the latest web industry and open source topics.
Here's just a sampling of suggested session topics:
- Open data analytics & visualization
- Women, youth & diversity in tech
- Continuous integration, quality assurance, scalability & operations
- Project management, requirements gathering & digital strategy
- Product management, UX, design & usability
- Media, multilingual
- Open source frameworks (Meteor, Django, Drupal, etc.)
We are looking forward to your proposals!
NYC Camp is made possible by our fantastic volunteers, partners, and the United Nations. Our generous partners help make all of the NYC Camp events completely free. Thank you to our partners for supporting NYC Camp and our community.
We will be sending important updates frequently, so stay up to date on all upcoming NYCCamp News by following us on twitter @NYCCamp_org and Facebook. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.