Marketing Data Associate
San Francisco, USA
Sun. Jul. 19/15
The primary responsibility is to
- Marketing data entry and data clean up
- Event Logistics
- Social Media Outreach
- Marketing Reporting Management
- 2-3 years of professional work experience preferably in high tech marketing
- Needs to be proficient with Microsoft Office, especially in Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented
- Integrity and honesty, ability to be trusted and to work with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Strong team player
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bonus Points For:
- Marketing experience
- Helps to have experience with Salesforce and Marketo
- Bachelors Degrees in marketing, business administration, economics, or other relevant disciplines
Job Benefits and Salary:
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
Oh yeah...here are a few other things we offer as well:
- Industry competitive salary.
- Top-of-line equipment.
- Fun at Drupal community events.
- Discounts on custom bicycles - the founders of Pantheon also Founded Mission Bicycle.
- Dog friendly office.
- Training stipend to attend industry conferences.
- Fully stocked kitchen with lunches provided.
- This is a part time onsite position at our offices in San Francisco, CA.
- Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.