Learn from the Best Open Source Trainers
Over the years, NYC Camp organizers and volunteers have helped facilitate dozens of sessions across a wide range of topics and skill levels.
We are working hard to expand our free training line-up to offer half and full day courses on Thursday and Friday. Our training sessions offer attendees a chance to learn from leaders in their respective fields in a hands-on setting with real-world examples. Each training will clearly identify the target audience, skill level, prerequisites and software requirements.
We need to keep class sizes appropriately small so that attendees have a great experience. Help us better serve you and your peers by only registering for trainings you know you can attend, are appropriate for your skill level and in which you are prepared to engage. Please come to the training prepared with all of the required software installed and properly configured.
Volunteers will be on hand throughout the conference to help get you going and to troubleshoot issues. Please note that trainers have the right to ask you to leave the session if you are not properly prepared.
Here's some of the highlighted trainings being offered; complete list follows below:
- Website Performance Clinic (9:00am)
- Kupernetes by Google (2:30pm)
- Platform.sh (12:30pm)
- "Multilingual D7 (morning)
- "Multilingual D8 (afternoon)
- Introduction to Site-building - all day Friday, starting at 9:00am.
- Liquid Democracy will be on Sunday from 11:00-4:00.
- Drupal 8 Theming training will be on Sunday starting at 9:00am.
- PHP Storm will be on Sunday.