Multilingual Strategy and Management
Multilingual was an afterthought in the design of Drupal 7. Luckily, there has been a significant effort that now makes it possible and even simple. This session will discuss Drupal 7 multilingual issues and how to streamline the setup and management of it over time using Drupal's multilingual features and contributed modules.
- Site preparations and dependencies
- Translation of content, blocks, menus, views, taxonomy, and the user interface
- Rights and access management
- Coping with constantly changing content
- Translation workflow considerations and automation
- Leveraging machine, community, and professional translation