Speeding up Drupal 8 development using Drupal Console
Managing the increasing complexity of Drupal 8 can be a daunting task for anyone, are you prepared for it? Drupal Console is a suite of tools that you run on a command line interface (CLI) to help manage that complexity. Come along as we explore this tool.
From the ground up Drupal Console is using the modern PHP practices introduced into Drupal 8. The Drupal Console is not a Drupal module, Drupal Console is a Symfony Application built in top of Symfony and other third party components to help you develop faster and smarter on Drupal 8.
During this session, attendees will learn:
- What is the Drupal Console?.
- Why should you care about Drupal Console?.
- How to install and take advantage of Drupal Console.
- How to develop integrations for Drupal Console (custom commands for contrib modules).
- How to contribute to Drupal Console.
- How to use Drupal Console to learn Drupal 8.